October 15, 2014 | Posted in:Uncategorized
It’s no secret that Central Texas is home to some of the hardest water in America. Studies have shown that over 80% of homes in the U.S. have to deal with the destructive effects of hard water.
Over time, hard water exposure can lead to:
- A sticky film residue on everything it touches, including clothes, dishes, hair, skin, and animals
- Blemishes and stains on appliances
- Buildup that can be almost impossible to get rid of
- Drain and pipe corrosion
- Less efficient water heating appliances that become more expensive to run over time
- Internal damage to many of your major appliances, including:
- Hot-water heaters
- Washing machines
- Dish washers
The best way to prevent these harmful effects is to stop hard water as soon as it reaches your home. Contact us at Clear Water of San Marcos today so you can start enjoying all of the benefits of soft, clean, delicious water in your home!